کارخانه فرش شویی تهران کلیه کارهای مربوط به شستشو و مرمت فرشهای دستباف شامل پشم، کرک و ابریشم را از سال ۱۹۸۳ در تورونتو(۰۱۱۴-۶۵۴-۴۱۶) لس آنجلس(۳۰۰۵-۲۰۰-۸۱۸) سانتیاگو(۰۸۰۱-۳۰۱-۶۲۶) و لاس وگاس(۶۶۳۰-۴۳۰-۷۰۲) تماس بگیرید
persian rug services
Our process is extensive and that is because we truly care for your rug and want to ensure that it is properly cleaned and free from stains and odors when the rug is returned to you.
1. When a rug is brought in, it is first tagged, measured, and inspected for any apparent stains, tears, etc.
2. The rug is then dusted, using compressed air, to safely and thoroughly remove all the dry particles, dust, hair, and other debris that can be removed before washing.
3. If the rug has urine in it, we treat it with the appropriate chemicals to start the removal of the contaminates and odor.
4. Next, the rug is thoroughly rinsed to remove contaminates and odor. The rug is gently scrubbed under water with a floating head of a scrubber, then it is again rinsed, with the further use of the compressed air underwater, to remove the dirty water lingering in the rug.
5. The rug is then hung and rinsed again, allowed to drip dry, and then we again use the compressed air to blow out the water which will speed the drying time.
6. The rugs are hung in a controlled atmosphere room that uses blowers and dehumidifiers, to draw out the moisture and speed dry the rugs.
7. After the rugs are dry, they are inspected for any foreign matter or spots or odors. If any are found, the rug goes thru the wash 'bath' again until it is as clean as possible.
8. Finally, we clean the fringe, detail the rug and apply protection to the rug.
Leave a Reply ·